The Lazy Macros Challenge for Wodify Rise
The product is *not* pre-loaded in Wodify Rise. Step-by-step instructions and materials are included in the product.
Download the product on a desktop, NOT mobile device.
OptimizeMe Nutrition has partnered with Wodify Rise to offer the Lazy Macros Challenge on Wodify Rise. The Lazy Macros Challenge combines the #800gChallenge® with a protein target. Get a 4-week pre-built challenge with all the marketing, scoring, and educational content done for you. Don't re-invent the wheel to get your members nutrition on track! It is HIGHLY recommended gyms first run the #800gChallenge® before Lazy Macros.
What you get with Wodify Rise:
- Free mobile app for all your challenge participants to track their daily progress
- A live leaderboard of all your participants
- One platform to manage all of your registrations and communications throughout the challenge
- An interactive food journal
This product also includes:
- Instructions and a Content Calendar – to guide you step-by-step through the 4-week challenge from start to finish.
- Promotional Materials – to drive awareness and sign-ups at your gym. This includes:
- 4 Social Media Posts
- Blog Post
- 2 Email Templates to Members
- 2 Promotional Flyers (one for display, one for member education)
- Notes for Coach & Member Meetings
- Challenge Materials – to keep members engaged. This includes:
- Rules and scoring for the challenge
- 12 education posts to distribute to your members (3 a week)
- Copy of the #800gChallenge® Official Guide
- 5 Social Media Posts
- At-home, no-equipment workouts for each day of the challenge. Use them - or create your own!
It is expected to take ~20-30 hours of work to implement; charge your members enough to recoup your costs and cover your time. You do not need to currently use Wodify to run this option; there are no membership fees to Wodify.
This product is for a one-time use/challenge. You may not re-use, re-sell, or distribute the content outside of the one-time use for this challenge. See all terms here: https://optimizemenutrition.com/terms-of-use-for-online-programs-products/
This information is being provided to you for educational and informational purposes only. It is to educate you about general nutrition practices and as a self-help tool for your own use. It is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by a medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment. For my full Disclaimer, please go to: https://optimizemenutrition.com/disclaimer/
EC Synkowski (d/b/a OptimizeMe Nutrition) is not licensed, certified, or registered by the State of Maryland as a healthcare professional, nor is she subject to licensure, certification, or registration by the State of Maryland.
- 1 ZIP